As our backers of our tungsten premium nozzle already know, we will release this year (2nd Q2017) a few design variations of this nozzle such as:
- Model: TPN-RIFLE, E3D Volcano compatible nozzle, 1.75mm Filaments, 0.9mm
- Model: TPN-300 Nozzle: for 3mm (2.85mm)Filaments, 0.4mm
- Model: TPN-MK10: Flashforge and Wanhao M7 Thread compatible nozzle
These new variations will share the same advantages and disadvantages of our current Tungsten Premium Nozzle.
Additionally we will release some new nozzles based on new materials or surface treatments such as:
- Model: TCN-FORTRESS, made of a special tungsten carbide material suitable for 3D printing, for 1.75mm & 3mm Filaments, M6x1 Thread, Compatibility equals our current Tungsten Premium Nozzle
- This type of nozzle comes close to a hardness of a diamond
- from thread to tip fully made of tungsten carbide
- Thermal conductivity of 110 W/(mK), similar to brass
- Model: TPN-ONYX, the nozzle surface gets an extra surface treatment
- extra low friction
- slightly harder than our standard Tungsten Premium Nozzle
- black/onyx surface
All these new nozzles will become pre-orderable between End of Feb to March 2017!
In the gallery below you can see 3D Models of the new nozzles of (TPN-Onyx, TPN-MK10, TPN-RIFLE)